Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

What a beautiful day.

I slept in today -- but not on purpose. I was pretty bummed out when I woke up and saw the light streaming in and then realized I'd missed Sunday school and the church service was about to start! :o( (My alarm was set but I never heard it go off?! Strange?!)

Despite that, I've had a very nice day! I met up with my S.S. class to eat at The Cornery Bakery after church got out. Soon after that, I headed out to the park and met up with a group of other young people at the ministry to play sand volleyball! That was such a blast. :o) We'll have to do that more often!

I brought Web Dog -- figured he would enjoy the fresh air. And I sure enjoyed driving him around with his big head and smiling face hanging out the passenger's side window, and seeing the really fun, surprised looks on people's faces. :o)

After we played bunches of sand volleyball (so much fun!), I went home and put on my tennies (sand volleyball is best with bare feet so I wore sandals there :o)), I went walking at the nice concrete trail down the street. There were quite a few people out there enjoying the beautiful day.

The weekend has been so very nice.

No comments: