Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow.

Today was such a good day.

I needed that. :o) Or, at least, felt like I did! I am so thankful ... yet at the same time am trying to take each moment as it comes -- to take things in even stride and be prepared for whatever the next moment holds, whether good or bad.

It's good to be here. It's good to be alive. I'm so glad to have had a nice day after kind of a rough week, and at the same time I don't want to forget or waver in the things the Lord is teaching me.

Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: