Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 04, 2008

A Post for 4th of July!

Just a quick post today, to say ... Happy 4th of July, everyone! I spent part of it with folks from work. A family had everyone over to their house. I played some volleyball and hung out and talked with folks. Then I went walking at the nature preserve for a bit. :) I seriously love that place!

Tomorrow I am meeting some girls for lunch and Bible study ... we do that often on Saturdays and it's been so nice! Then tomorrow evening is my Bible study at church ... yay! :) I love those folks!

The series Chris has been going through has been so good, too ... basically bringing out a bunch of great Scriptures and reminding us of how amazing Jesus is ... and how our number one pursuit in life should be to know our Savior more deeply. I am so thankful for Jesus ... for the constant He is in my life! :)

No comments: