Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Volleyball, Fellowship and God's Work in Asia

How are you all? : ) All in all, it was a nice weekend filled with some great Bible studies/messages and good times with friends. Yesterday was the annual kickball tournament with my group from church. Although I didn't actually play kickball, I had a blast hanging out with friends and playing VOLLEYBALL! :-D (I am always joking that I can't play "just one game" of volleyball ... that once I start, I'm pretty much in for the long haul ... :-D It's got to my favoritest sport!)

I wanted to pass on this link to you all - feel free to check it out anytime for stories that I hope will be an encouragement for you, to see some of the ways the Lord is working through just one organization in the 10/40 Window. : ) We update it several times a week ... and will also post more news on the situation in Myanmar as we have it!

No comments: