Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. It's been a good week so far! Not a whole lot to write, but having a good week. I've been able to focus pretty well on my projects, which I'm so thankful for!

Today we all had a couple of staff meetings, which made the day go by fast! I completely forgot about the meetings. I saw a couple of my friends (interns) grab their stuff and leave our area, and I was thinking, "Oh, okay ... must be a special meeting this morning for interns." :oD Thankfully, one of my co-workers came in just a moment later and said something about us having a meeting. :o) So I headed downstairs just in time!

No comments: