Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Wow, what a week! I'm still not up to 100% physically ... lingering traces of my cold/allergies/sinuses from last week, combined with a couple of other physical "ailments" (nothing contagious). ;-) More than that, though, there were some intense times of being attacked in my thought life by the Enemy. I'm doing much better now, though, and I think the ladies' potluck fellowship last night really helped!

I'm so glad it's Friday and I have the weekend to rest and relax. :-) Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: