Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I've been physically under the weather much of this week. It was relatively mild but made me REALLY tired for some reason. I wonder if it was a combo of allergies, sinuses and a mild cold. Anyhow, I feel relatively better, even if still physically weak.

I was at home most of a couple days resting, and it's been an intense past two days or so. I have felt buffeted about by the Enemy with discouraging thoughts, etc. It's been really intense.

Overall I'm doing a lot better at the moment, yet still so aware that it is a very real spiritual battle. I should feel comforted, for it is because I'm in the Lord's army that the Enemy torments me so at times. I think the battle has been especially intense for many at the office lately. But GOD WINS.

No comments: