Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Post #440.

Today was just one of those days that, I'm sorry, it just would have been a federal crime not to walk to work. Okay, so I'm exagerrating a bit but you do get the picture. :o) It was absolutely gorgeous out.

It's been another good week. I've been working on my newsletter, and also a bunch of projects, such as a welcome letter for a church packet, and earlier a Sri Lanka update. Things have been very busy, but overall a good kind of busy!

I am so grateful for this beautiful weather.

No comments: