Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend. Good times, good food, good people. :-)

Friday was all-night prayer. By the time I got home and got to sleep, it was around 5 a.m. I think! Saturday I slept in until 2 in the afternoon. :oD

Saturday night I met up with Cotrina for a movie at the dollar theater. We also split a hamburger at Swenson's.

Yesterday I visited my old church and got to catch up a little with people. Last night I went over to GC's place for yummy enchilada's and a really nice time of fellowship with friends on staff. [Did you know if you put Mentos candy into a newly opened 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke, it causes a mini explosion of sorts? Last night I got to experience this firsthand. :-D Great times!]

No comments: