Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The day sure did go by fast!

Well, there were various projects to work on, plus I took my friend Tee to the airport so she can be with her parents to celebrate their 50th (I think?) wedding anniversary!

Tonight I'm heading over to Krista's home, as she and her family (here on staff at GFA) will be moving (just down the street, so not far) this weekend. I'll be picking up Jamie, another co-worker, and we'll be helping them pack and line shelves. Well, Jamie will help line shelves becuase she's skilled in such delicacies ... As for me, I shall be there for PACKING and, of course, moral support. :C) It should be fun!

And Saturday is the big move, that we all get to help with. I truly enjoy moving parties here at the ministry; they're such great times of fellowship and laughter, not to mention it's an incredible blessing that people can be moved so quickly because so many pitch in!

Okay, I shall be heading now so I can hopefully get in some good time with the Lord before Jamie and I head over to Krista's. Have a blessed night, everyone.

No comments: