Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I can hardly believe how quickly this day has gone by. It has been a good day. I thank the Lord for getting me through this week. It was kind of a toughie.

Well, it is now 4:00 and I am getting to head out soon because we have all-night prayer tonight. :)I think I am going to make spaghetti, do some cleaning around the apartment and maybe go walking at the nature preserve.

Tomorrow night I am meeting up with Cotrina, a good friend from my old church, to go see a dollar movie. :oD And I'm seriously thinking of visiting back at my old church for this Sunday, as it could be the last time I would get to see a friend before he moves to Illinois with his new job.

Sunday night I am getting to meet up with some friends from work. That will be nice.

Okay, you all, have a good weekend.

No comments: