Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's been a good day.

I think the Lord has been doing much in my life this week. I feel like He's always working in my life, showing me those areas I need to grow in, or bringing about particular growth in my life. That's encouraging.

Okay, tonight is a busy night because I need to gather together some clothes for the Up for Grabs our ministry is having this weekend. :o) And possibly work a bit on projects ... if there's time!

It's been a busy week and has gone by pretty fast.

Tomorrow night I'm getting together with Cotrina and Sara for a fun birthday outing at the Olive Garden (yum!!!) and then over the weekend I'm getting to hang out with good friends from the ministry. :o) Good times.

No comments: