Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm back.

I have been so blessed with wonderful friends and family! This weekend and this week have really reminded me of just how much. :-)

Friday night:
Cotrina, Sara and Joelle (from my old church) took me to the Olive Garden!
Saturday:
I had a great time hanging out with Julie looking at stuff for her apartment, and then that night hanging out and playing Nerts with some other good friends on staff at a family's house. We all had a blast ... our favorite phrase of the evening was "not my problem". (It pertained to something really funny that happened during the game. :o) If you'd like to hear about it, I'll be happy to tell you; it would just take too long for me to post it here!)
Sunday:
Some friends kidnapped me and took me to a really fun waterpark! Good times.

This week:
I have been treated to a birthday lunch TWICE. And, on Monday, a good friend gave me a birthday party where we all had a wonderful time of fellowship and prayer together.

I feel so loved! Thank you to ALL of you who made my birthday so special. I don't deserve it, but I am still so appreciative. :o) I love you all!

No comments: