Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I've been having such a good week.

I can't believe it's already almost a three day weekend, too! This weekend will be a full one.

Friday: Extended prayer night here at the ministry
Saturday: Meeting up with some friends from my old church for our traditional trip to an area Dillard's closeout store that has great deals on Labor Day weekend. [I'm driving myself so I can sleep in a little extra if I need to. :o)] Then, not that much time until I need to be here at the office so I can meet up with a big group on staff to go to a Mercy Me concert and Rangers game. :o)
Sunday: Church (of course), then helping some friends from the ministry move.

I look forward to the weekend!

No comments: