Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 28, 2006

It's truly been a good day. :o)

The Lord encouraged me so much this morning through a devotional someone emailed me. It talked about how in our "poverty" (meaning the valleys and hard times in our lives), we are driven all the more to Jesus and Him alone, and how therein is abundant fruit.

I am fixing to head out so I can meet my good friend and co-worker, Jacy, for supper and fellowship. :o) We're meeting at Qdoba. (Yum!) After our supper I will probably stop at the store and then come home to rest and do stuff around the apartment.

I think it will be a nice evening!

No comments: