Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

This week has been good ... even if I've been a bit tired. ;o) Not too bad! This morning I have been so much having the Lord's peace ... and a sense of abiding with Him moment by moment. When I was driving in to work, I heard a worship song (Michael W. Smith) that starts out with really pretty instrumentals. I felt my heart fill with love for Jesus, yet at the same time a sadness that lately (past few weeks maybe?) I haven't been spending the time with Him that I know He would love us to spend together. Amazing, isn't it? That the All-Knowing, perfect and complete God of the universe would actually desire to spend time with us. Pinch me, I must be dreaming?


No comments: