Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, December 10, 2004

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has gone by so fast! There have been some struggles throughout it, although some good times, such as really nice fellowship over lunch, as well. I'm sooo looking forward to the weekend.

I'm so thankful for the Lord ... and for friends. Last night I went to a Christmas production with my S.S. class, and we'll all be hanging out for a game night this Saturday. : ) I can't wait! And tomorrow I'm going to lunch with a friend from work. I am so thankful for this close friend and how the Lord provided her at just the right time in my life! What an answer to prayer.


No comments: