Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I had such a nice weekend. My friend from work and I had such a good lunch on Saturday afternoon. Without even knowing it, she said some things that were so encouraging to what I was specifically going through at the time. From then on, the weekend was great!

The message was good Sunday. The Lord really used last week's message in a powerful way in my life -- I look forward to how He will use this week's. After church, a group of us from our S.S. class went and ate together. Quite fun!

No comments: