Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, April 11, 2008

I must say, Friday's are nice :-)

I am so glad it's Friday! I am a bit tired and have had a busy week ... and am looking forward to the weekend. :) The weekend is a bit busy, too ... but I still hope to rest a bit, too. :) Tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend in the afternoon for lunch ... she is an incredibly godly woman whom I haven't gotten to touch base with in a while, and I definitely look forward to our time together! A friend of hers will be joining us as well, and I am excited to meet her! And of course I didn't complain when she suggested we meet at one of my favorite restaurants, Corner Bakery. :-)

The rest of this afternoon/evening I am thinking to just "take it easy" a bit and take a really long walk (should definitely help my shoulders!!) and rest at home, but also catch up on some stuff around the house, too. If I have the energy I may even get out for a bit to work on writing projects ... I have a few due this Tuesday, so I definitely am planning at least one trip to Barnes and Noble over the weekend. That seems to be my favorite place to work on writing projects, and last night I even met a couple of new friends there, too. :-) I'm so grateful I so much enjoy writing ... I especially enjoy these particular writing projects that I'm working on ... God is so good to me!

Tomorrow evening is my Bible study ... and fellowship afterwards. A couple of girls I met in Autumn Chase, that I've mentioned before, might get to come this time! That would be nice. :)

I am looking forward to the weekend and so thankful for this incredibly gorgeous weather, too.

No comments: