Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a Quick Note ...

I am having such a good week! It's been very busy as far as projects, but I enjoy the busyness of it. I also have been refreshed and encouraged in the Lord, and so grateful for that. And my Bible study at church is tonight! Yay! :)

I have been enjoying reading in this great book, Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Set Them Free, by Nancy Leigh Demoss. She has a great website with her transcripts and broadcasts, and I really appreciate her close walk with the Lord. I am thinking about ordering a book at Barnes and Noble by Nancy Guthrie, that sounds so good. I even have a gift card that will pay for most of it. :) It's a topical study on the book of Hebrews, it looks like! I heard about it from a friend who's reading it.

Isn't this beautiful weather? Well, if you live locally at least ... I'm not sure how the weather is if you're further South, as some of you are. :) I hope it's nice there, too, though ... and that you all are having a good week as well. Continue to keep in touch ... it's always so nice to hear from you. :) So grateful for all the wonderful friends the Lord has blessed me with for encouragement and fellowship. He is so good!

No comments: