Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hi again.

My mom is coming tomorrow. I'm so excited! Things are mostly ready at the apartment, minus just a little more cleaning and some vaccuuming and dusting. I'm looking forward to her visit.

AND ... tonight is all-night prayer. Yay! :o) My mom is generally NOT a night owl at all ... But I told her about the spaghetti during the first break and she was like, "I think I could stay awake until 11:30 for spaghetti." :o) She's excited to see everyone again and pray with them, too!

No comments: