Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

So I'm back in the world of bloggers today. :o) I have been working a bunch today on an article for our next issue of SEND! magazine, about a Buddhist lama in the remote hills of North India who has come to faith in Christ, as have his wife and children. It's exciting what God is doing everyday in lives in Asia. When you really think about it, it's AMAZING and so wonderful.

I am still working on the article but it's coming along well. I hope to make some more progress on it tonight. What a privilege to be a part of what God is doing.

Okay, I'm heading out now so I can run by my friend Michelle's to see some pretty rose bushes she wants to show me that she got for our garden. :o) Then eat the rest of my beef stew at the apartment, then start my evening. I'm thinking to work on my SEND! stuff quite a bit but also maybe go see a movie at the dollar theater somewhere in between there, or watch one at my apartment. I figure it won't hurt to have a break and come back with fresh eyes. :o)

1 comment:

banderclip said...

yay for the dollar theater. that place rocks!