Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Have another week and weekend really gone by since I last posted? Wow. Things here go well overall. Things on my heart, but wanting to keep my focus on Jesus (and trust Him) regarding them. He CAN be trusted. :) Always.

Friday night was really fun. A friend of mine from work (she's interning with us over this next year :o)) had a birthday (well, the next day) so we went over to a family's house from her department for supper, cake, ice cream and great fellowship.

Relatives of the host family were there as well, here for the Thanksgiving holidays. We had so much fun telling fun stories and laughing ... and I even very briefly demonstrated the few steps of a country line dance I remembered from a 4-H talent show years back. [And, of course, with our staff photographer being there, as he's part of that department, and just "happening" to have his camera with him, there are even photos to document my debut. :o) He jokes that he is going to put them on GFAnet! :c)]

No comments: