Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

This was the last night of the conference. It is nice to be back home resting, but in a way it is sad that tonight was the last night. Even though busy at times, it has been a nice and refreshing past few days.

I have truly enjoyed getting to know the other missionaries--especially the dear, sweet couple who seem to have "adopted" me. :o) I have their email address and plan to keep in touch with them.

And I feel the Lord answered our prayers for tonight -- hearts seemed to be touched; I even had someone ask me how to give for tsunami relief. Yippee! :o) I've decided that in many ways there is just about nothing that thrills me more than getting to share with God's people what He is doing on behalf of those who have never heard His name. It is so encouraging to me when people want to be a part of that work.

No comments: