Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, January 03, 2005

I had an incredible moment as I was walking and praying just now. It felt like it was just me and the Lord -- nothing else mattered but Him. My circumstances, my desires, my uncertainties -- none of that mattered at that moment. It's all about Him. He is so good to us! We can trust Him. It was a wonderful moment, one that I don't want to forget. (The peace I felt was immense.) And I want to live that way throughout this year! Truly we can rest in Him. He is our dwelling place, our Rock. Thank You, Lord.

No comments: