Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Okay, so I haven't written here in a while. Guess I've been being a goober. :o) Nah, really, things truly have been quite busy ... been working on many writing projects related to the tsunami ... not to mention preparing for when I will be sharing at my home church missions conference. I am so thankful --the Lord has really been going before me these past couple days and giving me much grace -- I feel like things are beginning to come together for the conference, in a relatively short amount of time.

I haven't felt up to much these past couple weeks -- shoulder and neck pain off and on, and been unusually tired. But ... these past couple days, overall I haven't really had much pain at all and have felt pretty well physically -- and today I've had so much more energy than I've probably had at any other point in the past week or so. Very thankful for that!

I feel bombarded by the attack of the enemy (Ephesians 6) --but, yet, so encouraged at how the Lord is helping me in amazing ways as I prepare -- And excited about what He is going to do. I truly believe that the fact I have encountered so much spiritual warfare lately means He is going to move in incredible ways. Truly, what a privilege to be rendered His ambassador -- to beseech and encourage others to be a part of reaching precious souls on the other side of the world. Thank You, Lord. I so much don't deserve it.

No comments: