Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Trip to the Coast!

So my sister Becky and I took a trip down to the Gulf Coast to see my parents. It was a good trip! We took my niece and two nephews, too, and were gone about a week.

Some highlights of our trip:


-- Going to this fun children's museum right across from the beach

-- Driving an hour away to see my aunt and uncle who live out in the country

-- Eating at a really good Mexican restaurant that recently opened right down the road from where we grew up

-- Having our cousin over for an early birthday celebration for my dad

-- Playing with the kids at the park

-- Walking over to see the new neighborhood not far from my parents' house

2 comments:

D said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Becky said...

I love the new look of your blog! Yes, our trip was fun! We'll have to do it again some day.