Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, March 03, 2008

I Love the Snow

It's snowing outside! Can you tell I'm excited? :-D It's been so few times in my life that I've really seen snow, so I get pretty thrilled about it!! One of my earliest recollections of ever seeing snow was as a kid, and we all were so excited that we got out there with my cousin and made a snowman ... although there was grass and dirt mixed in with our snowman (not enough snow!!!) we were still pretty proud of it. :o)

I'm so happy about the snow!!! Hope you all are enjoying it, too.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Glad you enjoyed the snow. I took off work early yesterday for it :) And today is a "sick day". :) Glad you enjoyed the Paul Tripp site, it has been encouraging to me lately as well.