Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

This week has been going by so FAST.

It's Thursday. WOW.

Things are going quite well overall!

I still have much to get done before my trip home in a week or so ... both at the office and at home ... and things to tend to with my car. But things have gotten done as well. I feel optimistic that everything will come together. :oD

Today I got a coupon in the mail for Arby's, buy fries and a drink and get a free Market Fresh sandwich (which I love but are kind of expensive!). I used it for lunch and was quite happy. :oD

It's the little things in life that matter so much sometimes.

No comments: