Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Today was kind of a nice day. I was off from work still, since I arrived back a day earlier than I'd originally thought I would.

It was nice outside.

I had to go to McKinney to get a calendar but the trip was well worth it because of the pretty trees and little hills I saw (almost didn't look like Texas :o)) and the yummy free meal I enjoyed at McAlisters. Free because I had used up my nine entrees on my supper club card. They even let me have my drink free. Yippee!! :oD

Yesterday I drove in, but from Jackson so it wasn't nearly as long a drive. (YAY!) I stopped at the Terrell outlet mall and found some great bargains -- a really cute pair of khaki capri pants at the Van Heusen outlet on clearance for $10!! They even fit me perfectly, which is an amazing feat generally for pants or jeans. :o) Needless to say, I was pleased.

I also at at Schlotsky's, one of my all-time favorite restaurants.

No comments: