Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Yesterday I made the 600-mile drive to my hometown. Yikes! I'd forgotten how long it was. It felt especially long for some reason.

But today was incredible. Worshipped at my beloved college church. Caught up with friends and supporters there ... and made new ones!

Ate lunch at Applebee's with this really fun couple who supports me. Enjoyed more fellowship at the church's Christmas open house. And the one-hour drive back to my hometown tonight felt small compared to 11 hours yesterday.

No comments: