Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm going through something kind of hard at the moment. Yet by faith (not my emotions yet!) I'm thankful if it will be used to drive me closer to Jesus. And I believe it will -- or can be! Oh how I need to stay close to Him. He is truly a wonderful God. There is none like Him. He will never leave us nor forsake us. How wonderful!

Tonight my mom and I ate supper with a big group of relief workers at the church. I have so much been touched by these dear brothers and sisters in Christ and their hearts to come from all over the U.S. and labor long hours on behalf of people in need. It is my prayer that just as we have seen many come to Christ through our tsunami outreach in Asia (www.gfa.org/tsunami), they too will see an incredible harvest of souls.

God is good. Even in the pain ... even in the midst of the storm.

No comments: