Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Fridays

It's Friday! I like Fridays. :-D Yesterday we all went out to lunch as a department for Shelly's birthday! (The four pictures I took are on my Facebook ...) The first place we were going to had about a 30-minute wait so we ran (literally .. quite fun! :-)) across the street to the Olive Garden.

Well I think I'm heading out soon ... it should be a beautiful weekend. :o) Hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Elicia said...

It sounds like you had a fun lunch! Yeah, I made our family a blog too, so I'll give you the address. It's www.thechristoffersonfamily.
blogspot.com
I'm glad I found your blog!
-Ellie