Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, February 18, 2008

It is beautiful outside ... although a little chilly ... which is why I'm pretty thankful to be inside as I post this much overdue update. (Has it really been three weeks since I last posted?!) Let's see ... where I do begin ...

Okay. Last week the guys in my S.S. class at church had dinner for the girls at one of their houses for Valentine's Day. They had beef and chicken fajitas ... and they made sure we all had drinks (sodas) before they prayed for our meal ... then they served us this great ice cream for desert. They are so sweet! :-D

I had such a good Friday evening and Saturday ... it was relaxing yet also very productive, too. I made (and loosely went by?) a schedule and it went great! Saturday morning I first had a little bit of time with the Lord, and I think it kind of set the tone for the day. I also enjoyed my Saturday night Bible study and eating with them afterwards.

My Experiencing God Bible study starts at the church this Wednesday and I've been very excited. I am really struggling for some reason in the area of consistent times with the Lord, and I really believe this Bible study will help. Jesus is so worthy of my adoration and devotion ... and I love Him so much. Why is it so hard lately ... and for a while now ... to spend that quality time with Him? Oh, Jesus, help me! You know I love you!

No comments: