Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Is Your Dominant Intelligence?

I just took this quiz and thought it was interesting! You all should take it, too, and let me know what you get! :)

Honestly, I don't agree completely with all of mine by any means ... although at least the "enjoys writing" aspect does definitely sound like me. :o)

I enjoy writing in my journal and writing stories about missionaries at work, and I enjoy word games like Balderdash and remember loving to learn new words in junior high and high school! Some of my friends in college were surprised when my favorite classes were ones where you had to be involved in "creative writing", as those were often their least favorite!




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Hey Rachel!
Do you mind if I have a link to your blog on the blog that I write for my family?
Thanks!
www.thechristoffersonfamily.blogspot.com