Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rejoicing this weekend

After a pretty challenging week, yesterday and last night were incredble! :) I was sharing with a few co-workers, on Thursday night when I sat down to try to have some good time with the Lord, it kind of felt like it took a lot of my energy but yet that it wasn't helping me ... but the Lord gave me the perseverance to press on by faith, trusting Him to use it in my life.

Well, yesterday was a good day, and had a great time at lunch with a couple of co-workers - two really nice girls who have been here for a few weeks as summer interns. They're great and so much fun to get to know! I also introduced them to one of my favorite restaurants and they liked it ... yay! :)

Then last night was great. We had all-night prayer here at the ministry ... I ended up staying until it ended at 5 a.m. and had a blast! It was also really awesome that a few of my friends got to make it out for some of it and seemed to enjoy it, too! It was a wonderful, refreshing time ... and I have had such peace in my heart today and felt refreshed. When I got up this morning ... I mean this afternoon :-D ... I was able to have some good time with the Lord. I am so grateful.

No comments: