Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Yay - another post! : ) Hope you all are doing well! I am going to try to be more faithful in posting! All in all, I'm doing pretty well I think ... when I went home for lunch today, I was suddenly overcome with feelings of loneliness! When I mentioned it to a friend (who had kindly jabbered me to tell me she had a Reece's on her desk for me!), she thought it was interesting that it happened on the day of all-night prayer. (Good point!!! It really helped and encouraged me to remember that such feelings are not necessarily "isolated incidents" ... they could very well be part of the very real spiritual battle we all face here as people are being reached in Asia!)

Speaking of prayer tonight, I am looking forward to it - even though I probably won't be staying the entire time (still recovering from last week's sinus infection, and slept 12 hours last night! ;), I hope to stay for quite a while. :) IT will be good to worship, hear how God is working, and enjoy community and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ here.

Well, it's a beautiful day and I think I'm going to go grocery shop for cookie ingredients (since I'm making some for next week for our ministry vendors) and hopefully relax around the apartment a bit and also take a nice walk in this gorgeous weather. :-D

1 comment:

banderclip said...

glad to see you're doing well! hooray for posting! maybe we can go have lunch sometime? I miss visiting with you.