Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Well, I'm back again to the world of blogging, after a several-day hiatus. :-) Good to be back! So how is everyone?

I am having a nice time at my parents'. The drive Saturday went quite well, and yesterday I drove an hour over to my college church to catch up with friends and supporters there. Last night my parents and I watched a movie together, and I popped popcorn for us. Well, my dad ate some ... my mom had started dozing off. :)

Today I helped my mom a bit with baking/wrapping presents and later walked with my dad. Now we're fixing to go to a Christmas Eve service at our church in a bit ... and afterwards come back here and eat chili. (Yum!) It will be nice to see supporters and friends there, and I remember being so blessed by the message at last year's Christmas Eve service.

The only big bummer of today is being unable thus far to successfully log on to my Facebook account. I personally think it's a combination of everyone and their uncle (or aunt? just pick one ... :)) being on Facebook today with it being the holidays and people being off work, and my parents' kind of slow dial-up connection. Oh well ... :) Definitely not anything to complain about, really. :))

In case I don't get on here before then ... which I probably won't ... MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone! Praise God for the Savior's birth.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you over Christmas. Hope the holiday was wonderful! Miss you! luv!