Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Is it already almost "next Friday" from when I posted? Whoa ... how does a whole week go by so fast?!! :-) I hope you all are doing well.

Some highlights of my past week:


- Two Christmas parties over the weekend, one with some fellow staff members and one with my S.S. class from church. Both were great fun! :-D

- Somewhat inadvertently giving myself Peppermint bark on Facebook and then having a good laugh at myself over it!

- Enjoying, along with my fellow writers, some "real-life", yummy fudge a co-worker's wife made for us. :-D

- Making lunch plans for this week and next with a couple of good friends from work

- Hearing in prayer meeting and being greatly encouraged by knowing that a radio campaign that I had the opportunity to help with text copy for has seen tremendous results for the Kingdom.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

just wanted to say merry christmas. miss you bunches!