Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Post #555.

Yay for another post!

For some reason this week felt pretty intense in the battle (Ephesians 6:12) ... I don't know that I could really pinpoint why? But it must mean the Lord is doing pretty incredible things in Asia. I get the sense it was a challenging week for many of my co-workers ... but the battle belongs to the Lord and He is greater!

I am doing pretty well now ... and looking forward to this nice weekend of fellowship and relaxation. :-) Tomorrow is a wedding for J and C (Congratulations, you two, if you're reading this! :o)) Then tomorrow night I'm looking forward to my Bible study group at church and fellowshipping with everyone over at Tin Star for a late supper.

Sunday I am likely helping my friend J.M. move. She's moving into my complex and I'm so excited!

Going into this weekend, and rejoicing for how the Lord sustained me in the battle this week, I close this post with one of my favorite Scripture passages:

“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:17,18)

No comments: