Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have been having this wonderful sense these days of abiding in the Lord ... of knowing the wonderfulness of who I am in Him, amid the hustle and bustle of daily life ... and it's a great feeling. A "feeling" would probably not even be the best way to describe it ... more of a heightened awareness of His incredible sovereignty.

He has been doing some pretty incredible things in my life lately ... and I am filled to the brim with joy and gratitude. :-)

Well, it's beautiful weather out there so I think I'm going to try to take a walk and then maybe work just a bit on a writing project that's due tomorrow.

2 comments:

banderclip said...

i'm so glad to hear it Rachel!

Nicole said...

To be like you--how it must feel! It seems like you're always thanking the Lord for how blessed you are. that's great! Wish I always felt that way!