Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Your prayers are appreciated! Somehow I have been really, really tired today ... and more tired than usual lately in general. I need strength! I know the Lord is able to do that. :-) I am probably going to try to go to bed really, really early tonight ...

I am going this weekend to visit my parents and a good friend back home and very excited about that! My mom has already informed me that I will be doing most of the cooking while I'm there. :-D (She knows I don't mind because I love to cook!)

God is good ... whether I'm sleepy or strengthy. Hee hee ... so that wasn't a very good rhyme but then after all I'm - you guessed it - sleepy. ;oP But praise God that His abundant strength shines all the more brightly in our weakness! (2 Corinthians 12:9!)

I look forward to posting a praise report tomorrow of how the Lord has strengthened me and brought me joy. :o)

No comments: