Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm doing MUCH better now. And SO thankful. :oD My shoulders were hurting quite a bit this morning, but that wasn't so bad -- I am just glad I've been doing better otherwise!

This weekend is a long-awaited camping trip with my S.S. class. I'm looking forward to that. I have a lot of peace about this trip and feel that this is such a good time for a change of pace. I hope to come back from the weekend refreshed, invigorated, and having had some good times with the Lord in His creation!

No comments: