Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

No One like the God who rides on the heavens ... : )

"There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heavens to help you and on the clouds in his majesty. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." --Deuteronomy 33:26,27a

This is the memory verse some of us girls from my Bible fellowship class and I decided on for the week, over lunch and dear fellowship on Sunday. :) We're keeping each other accountable to memorizing Scripture each week ... and I have been so encouraged at how powerful, living and active God's Word truly is in my day-to-day life!

I know I was really blessed by this verse last night. Next week we'll be picking another verse ... anyone like to join us? :)

No comments: