Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

I am so tired but did want to write in here a little before going to bed. Last night was extended prayer night at the ministry. There is so much going on in India that I couldn't even imagine going through. They really need our prayers. I am reminded so often of the spiritual warfare we're engaged in as we seek to reach Asia with the Gospel. Praise God that He is victorious and gives us the strength to press on even when it's tough!

Tonight I had the opportunity to hang out with some of the other young people on staff. We ate supper at someone's apartment and then all went bowling. Buy one game, get one free. Coupons are great! I had so much fun tonight. A "highlight" of the evening was the massive "volleyball" balloon contest/war we girls had against the guys. :o)

No comments: