Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, October 24, 2005

This weekend our S.S. group went camping at Lake Texoma. It was nice weather ... well, mostly, that is. It did get a little chilly at night .... and the last morning was very windy.

A fun adventure of the weekend was getting recruited to play in a handbell choir that was performing at their church potluck on the campgrounds. :oD The really cool thing? I got a B-1, 2004 Annual Report and latest issue of SEND! into their hands. Please pray they will read these materials and that the Lord will bring eternal fruit through this!

I woke up and it was cold this morning.

And now? My shoulder is kind of hurting (again) and I'm a little tired and disoriented. But God is faithful. I'm trying to remember that. My tsunami article is almost ready to turn in -- yay! :o) And tomorrow A.M. I should be able to turn in my other article ...

This Friday us writers are leaving work a little early to go to Starbucks and work on projects there. I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: